header

Friday, November 04, 2005

boosting the economy of the gardening industry

The nursery industry in Sydney is supposedly in a slump due to the continuing drought and water restrictions so I thought I'd help them along a little yesterday.
Pots were on half sale and I bought a couple of pretty little drought resistant kangaroo paws.
My helper (the dog from the hell dimension) otherwise known as Betty, is ready to supervise the repotting.
Plants won't know what hit 'em when we get started!




3 comments:

Alice said...

That pink one is really pretty, but then I think all Kangaroo Paw are lovely. I bought two recently that had dark green flowers with a touch of red.

Jenn said...

She's not a dog from hell!

She's a Terreror. Didn't you know that when you got her?

My terreror is only half - a Rat Terrier/ Chihuahua mix.

Here are my boys.

Erica said...

Jenn, the dog is a cross bred bull terrier that my daughter bought from the pound as a puppy and proceeded to spoil her rotten, so now she (the dog) suffers separation anxiety and can't be left alone after dark or in thunderstorms or around fireworks. You cannot begin to imagine the damage she has done to the house, garden, fences and herself in her escape attempts, because daughter works shifts the dog has to be babysat frequently, but I love this neurotic little mutt despite what she has put us through.