header

Thursday, April 26, 2007

more on one blog or two....

I've decided to stop posting to this blog and include future garden and travel posts in my mixed media blog at DRAGONFRAGMENTS

I hope some of you will follow me over there and you can always subscribe through the RSS feed services
Thanks to Susan and Spike for your comments.

Susan: Now that Flickr have added the ability to make 'collections' of the sets, I've been sorting my pictures into some sort of order that should make it easier to find what you are interested in (but I warn you, organisation is not my strong point, so it could be a bit like walking into my sewing room)

Spike: I won't be deleting this blog, so hopefully it won't be nicked by spammers.

For anyone thinking of deleting their blog, read this warning first.

I'm not sure how long Blogspot lets a blog sit without postings, might have to pop in now and then with a quick word or two.

Why have I decided to stop posting here?
I think mainly the time involved in keeping more than one blog, I know those of you who post a lot of photos understand the tedious job of getting the html from flickr or waiting for blogger (which never put the pic where you wanted it)

I've decided to make any future travel postings a bit shorter and link them to more photos on flickr for anyone who wants to see more.
So time will tell how it all works out

Finally, thanks to all the gardeners who have been reading and commenting, it's nice to know someone is out there reading. - UPDATE 2014 (yes, I'm still around!) : I've now disabled comments on this blog.

No comments: